Re: [Question #661824]: PyQt4 issue on a Cray

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
img_rc.py is generated by cmake-function [1].
Please check whether you have pyrcc5 (or installed. Because it is the
only program needed for this step.

[1] https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/gui/CMakeLists.txt#L20

Cheers

Anton