Re: [Question #661824]: PyQt4 issue on a Cray

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi Garry, cmake output has this strange line:
> Found unsuitable Qt version "5.9.3" from /p/home/gpekmezi/apps/qt5/build/bin/qmake
I wonder why.

The main compile/link flags that you need for local libs are
CMAKE_LIB_PATH and friends, they are not yade specific.

If not done already I would uninstall Qt4 completely, to be sure there is no mixing of different versions at compile/link times.
And of course make a fresh build in empty folder each time you change something on the lib side.

If compilation time is a problem yo may try using -j, chunksize, and
ccache.

Bruno