Re: [Question #662276]: yade --check

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Are you sure you are running 16.04 LTS? Perhaps you are running a different
distribution.

Please read through this thread [1] and let me know if you still run into
the same problem.

Also, are you able to simply run “sudo apt-get install yade”?

[1]https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/466546