Re: [Question #661933]: Triaxial tests on cubic or cyclindrical samples

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
Hello Sam,

> I need to prove my stat that the results for cubic and cylindrical
specimens are same or at least there is not a huge difference

please be more specific what "results" and "not a huge difference" are.
Elastic properties should be (almost) the same.
I would say inelastic properties would NOT necessarily be the same. E.g. physical experiments of compressive strength of concrete on cubic or cylindrical samples typically have systematically different values..

cheers