Re: [Question #662544]: How to clump spheres and facet

Wenbin Fei gave more information on the question:
HI Jan

I upload the scripts and a word file of explanation in google drive. the
link is

https://drive.google.com/open?id=165UJERs6-h3uCxBNV8hYDmBIEVkCcckc

> 1. the wires on the outer surface are shining (clump-with-surface).
In the case of clump with surface, you can see the colours of the wires are changing when the clump drop.

> 2. In the folder of "clump-without-sruface", I just changed the scripts as below:

 #O1=O.bodies.append(pack.gtsSurface2Facets(surf,fixed=False,noBound=True,material=m))
 sp=pack.randomDensePack(pack.inGtsSurface(surf),radius=0.1,memoizeDb=memoizeDb,returnSpherePack=True)
 Otemp=sp.toSimulation()
 #O3=O1+Otemp
 O3=Otemp

The computational time is quite shorter (drop faster) than the previous
one. I think the reason why the clump with surface drops slower in the
previous case because collision between the outer surface and spheres
exists even though I assign “noBound=True” when generate the facet.

Many thanks
Wenbin