[Question #662719]: How to make piles of irregular particle (clump of shperes and facet)

Hi all,

I'd like to
Step1. import a CT scanned surface to Yade as a facet
Step2. create spheres inside this surface.
Step3. clump this surface (facet) and interior spheres together to imitate the real CT scanned particle.
Step4.  fill this kind of irregular particle (clump of facet and spheres) in a box following a certain grain size distribution.

According to my previous question https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/662544.
I clumped the spheres and facet (CT scanned surface) together to imitate the irregular particle.
I tested the interaction between spheres and this facet, no interaction exists. Hence, I think I make it.
The scripts of clumping spheres and facet together are:
#######################################
 #O1=O.bodies.append(pack.gtsSurface2Facets(surf,fixed=False,noBound=True,material=m))
 sp=pack.randomDensePack(pack.inGtsSurface(surf),radius=0.1,memoizeDb=memoizeDb,returnSpherePack=True)
 Otemp=sp.toSimulation()
 #O3=O1+Otemp
 O3=Otemp
When dealing with step4, I read the clumpTemplate but its structure can not allow me to adapt it to make the template of this irregular particle because I can not determine the relRadii.

Alternatively, makeClumpCloud is potentially feasible, but I have not found a way to include the facet.

My script is as below when just considering the spheres.

if surf.is_closed():
 #O1=O.bodies.append(pack.gtsSurface2Facets(surf,fixed=False,noBound=True,material=m))
 sp1=pack.randomDensePack(pack.inGtsSurface(surf),radius=0.1,memoizeDb=memoizeDb,returnSpherePack=True)

sp.makeClumpCloud((0,0,0),(20,20,20),[sp1],periodic=True,num=3)

sp.toSimulation()

But how to consider the clump of spheres and facet?

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks in advance