Re: [Question #662105]: simulation explodes as soon as flow engine is activated

Luc Scholtès confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you Jerome. The link you sent me is broken (I get a picture of a
squirrel instead...) but I could find the article anyway.

I'll have a look and do some testing (there is a dedicated function in
the periodic flow engine to apply a pressure gradient but I don't know
yet how to combine it with the BCs).

I'll close this question and may open another one specifically asking
for

how to apply a pressure gradient along periodic boundary conditions?

later on.

Best,

Luc