Re: [Question #662763]: How to save Data in a txt or Gnuplot file

Jan Stránský requested more information:
yes, it works, thanks.

> Do you have any idea how I can save my PD-data and my Kn2-data from
every loop in a seperate .txt-file? Schould I work with a PyRunner or is
there any other possibility?

I don't quite understand the formulation "from every loop in a seperate .txt-file". Anyway, anything is possible :-) so please specify more your needs (ideally with an example, after 10 iterations I expect to have these files, after 20 iterations these files with this conent...)
thanks