Re: [Question #662105]: simulation explodes as soon as flow engine is activated

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
Hi Luc,
First, the pressure gradient is not "along periodic boundary conditions". It is just the pressure gradient, a vector.
Second, what made you think that boundaryUseMaxMin=[0,0,1,1,0,0] was somehow related to defining the pressure gradient?? Is there something in the doc along this line (I shall then fix)?
boundaryUseMaxMin defines if the problem is (=0) bounded by a stateful yade.body (a plane typically) which displacements are reflected in the flow problem, or (=1) by an imaginary static plane placed at the min/max particles coordinates (its position is adjusted in time but its velocity is always zero from the fluid point of view).
If boundaryUseMaxMin=1 of course the corresponding id of the wall need to be defined.
If wallIds=[-1,-1,1,0,-1,-1]  and boundaryUseMaxMin=[1,1,0,0,0,0] it means the position of the boundaries at x- and x+ are retrieved by body ids -1 and -1.
I guess you can imagine what happens after that (well, I can't imagine really, but nothing good for sure).
Cheers
Bruno