[Question #662791]: Problems compiling loki from sources

Anton,

in https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/643703 you state:

" loki library should probably replaced by standard C++ constructions in Yade"

I agree. Have you guys released a Yade that does not depend on a package that was last updated in 2009?

Reason for asking is that I need to compile from source and loki no longer compiles with modern compiler versions.

Here's what happens:

In file included from ../../include/loki/Function.h:22:0,
                 from FunctionTest.cpp:50:
../../include/loki/Functor.h:1180:11: note:                 class Loki::bad_function_call

but this function has moved to the standard library so it's now ambiguous.