Re: [Question #662276]: yade --check

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi Azim,

I think I successfully installed from sources a PFV-enabled yade, yesterday.
To do so, I think I installed the following packages:

- libmetis-dev
- libmetis5
- libsuitesparse-dev

I think these replace the probably outdated (for Ubuntu 16.04)"sudo apt-
get install libopenblas-dev libsuitesparse-metis-dev" of current https
://yade-dem.org/doc/installation.html, which by the way made you face
some problems.

I have no idea whether such manual installation of external packages is also necessary for installation of yade / yadedaily packaged versions.

Jérôme