Re: [Question #661250]: I am trying to simulate uniaxial compression with DEM on yade. I would like to know how to introduce the hertz mindlin contact model to my model. Also, I need the model to be parallel bonded model, how do I do that in the python script?

Anay Joshi is still having a problem:
Hi Robert,
Thanks a lot for the help. I actually couldn't understand why is the error
occuring over and over again so thought it might have some meaning to it. I
will keep it in mind next time.

I really appreciate your help and patience with me.

Thanks,
Anay