Re: [Question #664499]: Not able to understand the error

Luc Scholtès proposed the following answer:
Hello Anay,

I don't remember saying that the jcfpm is "better" than the bonded
particle model of Potyondy and Cundall for modelling concrete... The
thing is that the bonded particle model of Potyondy and Cundall is not
available in YADE since it is a model available in PFC so that's
probably why I suggested you to use the jcfpm. From my experience, the
jcfpm works pretty well for modelling brittle materials since it enables
to simulate high ratios of compressive to tensile strengths and non
linear failure envelopes (is that what you are looking for?). Actually,
the jcfpm is very similar to the contact bond model of PFC, with the
"extra" possibility to define near neighbor interactions.

Now, as mentioned by Robert, you need to have a look a the doc in order
to defined correctly the attributes of JCFPM:

https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=jcfpm#yade.wrapper.JCFpmMat

It seems that you copy pasted something from a cpm example script in the
following line

concreteId=O.materials.append(JCFpmMat(type=1,young=young,frictionAngle=frictionAngle,poisson=poisson,density=2400,sigmaT=sigmaT,relDuctility=relDuctility,epsCrackOnset=epsCrackOnset,isoPrestress=isoPrestress,cohesion=1e6))

and, of course, it does not work since all these attributes are not
defined in the jcfpm.

Luc