[Question #665130]: Calculating mass or valume of every single fragments after crushing

I am working on modelling particle crushing using bonded particle model in YADE, and I am now little confused on calculating volume of each fragments after crushing.

In my model, the 'JCFpmMat' was used to model the agglomerate. Actually, in my simulation, agglomerate can be crushed into several fragments but still exist one or two cohesive bonds connecting neighbouring fragments; thus I cannot determine volumes of them.

Can you give me any suggestions on this issue?

Thank you in advance,
Huihuang