[Question #665293]: Issues with implementation of Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to add to my simulation the Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity engine, but I am facing some problems with the tuning of some parameters.
>From the wiki page about the capillary force model [1], I read about the set of 10 files to be generated in order to make the engine work. When analysing the given matlab scripts to generate them, I wasn't able to fully understand one of the adjustable parameters, that is to say the so-called "rRatioVec". Does it represent the ratio between the curvature radii? Is its lenght (i.e. 10, corresponding to the number of generated files) adjustable? Should I tune the ratio values following my own simulation conditions? (e.g. considering my own value of contact angle?)
Moreover, I couldn't understand why in the given example of a YADE script implementing the capillary force [2], the capillary pressure is set to 10k through the following command:

***
O.engines=[Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity(capillaryPressure=10000)]
***

Isn't the capillary pressure value discretized and changed through the Young-Laplace equation solution scripts? I can't understand the reason why it should be fixed, since during the liquid bridge strecthing its value should change, shouldn't it?

I hope I made myself clear, thank you very much with any possible help!

Cheers,

Giovanni Lorenzon

[1]   https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/CapillaryTriaxialTest
[2]   https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/examples/capillaryLaplaceYoung/CapillaryPhys-example.py