[Question #665361]: Cylindrical Specimens for Triaxial modelling

Hi Guys!

I am a newbie in YADE and I am trying to understand this analyst completely.  Hence, I have a question about TRIAXIAL modelling, because I am interested in model triaxial (CD) test with Cylindrical Specimens.  I have searched and gone through the LAUNCHPAD and I found out that is impossible. However, I would like to ask you still is impossible in the updated YADE version or is there any way to model Cylindrical Specimens that I can use it?

Cheers
Sam