[Question #665440]: how can make a path for yade to load python files

I am new user of YADE. I can't load any python files in the yade. when I write the file (for example: yade Hello.py) it shows me an error like this:

Welcome to Yade 2016-05-04.git-040f642
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `uaydks'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
Running script Hello.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yade", line 182, in runScript
    execfile(script,globals())
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'Hello.py'
[[ ^L clears screen, ^U kills line. F12 controller, F11 3d view (use h-key for showing help), F10 both, F9 generator, F8 plot. ]]

Could you please help me?I don't know what should I do :(

Thanks a lot