Re: [Question #665387]: Compile error JointedCohesiveFrictionalPM

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello William,

Which linux distribution are you running? Which compiler are you using
(gcc --version)?

As Bruno mentions on yade-dev, your most recent build passes the
buildbot [1] - so it may be a local problem. (I think Bruno's message
[2] was not posted here as intended. He suggests you join yade-dev list
serv [3] and send compiler questions there).

Although it seems unlikely - is it possible this has something to do
with this unusual merge of master with itself [4]? Is that a merge into
your local repository? Perhaps you are you working off a read-only
clone? Do you have duplicated commits on your local machine? I can't
quite figure out what is going on there, the "merge" seems to simply add
commits that are already committed to the repository.

Cheers,

Robert

[1]https://yade-dem.org/buildbot/builders/yade-full/builds/4507
[2]https://lists.launchpad.net/yade-dev/msg13755.html