Re: [Question #665350]: The parameter (en, es )of the DMT model

zhao dejin is still having a problem:
Hi,
Thanks ,Chiara, I have read your PhD thesis yet ,It's really a wonderful work and thanks to your work ,I am  familiar with  the  DMT model .  Three parameter are  need in the DMT model of  YADE, such as gamma ,en ,es.  But I failed to find the effective valus  of  the 316L stainless steel which is the material I have studied .So I turn to someone did the research of this material for help.Thanks again.

Best wishes
ZDJ