Re: [Question #665857]: Uniaxial compresion

Robert Caulk requested more information:

 my model will be exploded.

Still not really enough information. Your model explodes without Yade throwing an error?
It is odd that your simulation explodes but both Jan and I ran the script you posted without problem.

I used again the original script and just changed it to compression as per below - it does not work, simulation stops in couple of secs

What do you mean by "stops in a couple of secs"? No errors? No
segmentation fault? Yade just stops running without throwing a single
error?