Re: [Question #665744]: probles when compiling yade

JIPEIQI posted a new comment:
Hi Robert and Bruno!
Some of the examples are: the gcc version should be greater than 4.8 (4.8.5 in my case)
version of python should be greater than 2.7 cause if you choose python 2.6, ipython 1.2.1 for python 2.6 seems go wrong in yade command.
the boost should be installed through gcc 4.4.7 (at least should not be installed by 4.8.5, cause this will go wrong in my case )
Some other problems happens because I'm new to linux, just read the instruction of each external software and you can get rid of most of them (set the environment variables or set extra flags). But the most confusing problems for me listed above may be important for someone who wants to install yade on centos6.6.
Or maybe the problems I mentioned are just mistakes I made? If that, just forget it...