Re: [Question #665744]: probles when compiling yade

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
>the most confusing problems for me listed above may be important for
someone who wants to install yade on centos6.6.

Sure, however most of us are using debian systems which do not require to checkout specific versions of packages nor to tune env variables. We are thus clueless on your specific problems.
"Some examples" of the problems are not helpful, what would be helpful would be a more comprehensive step-by-step explanation of what you did to get yade compiled on CentOS.
Bruno