Re: [Question #667700]: How to get the number of threads the simulation is using

JIPEIQI is still having a problem:
Thank you, bruno!
Here is another question . Typically, a physical cpu core has two threads. So when you have a 8 core cpu, you always get 16 threads. My tests however show that "yade -j 8 --performace" is a lot better than "yade -j 9 (or 10 11 12 ... etc)". Does this mean you should use -j N ,where N should be less than your physical cores?

I notice this because I'm using a hpc, where the number of pyhsical
cores should be defined first. Than you should define the number of -j
N. It becomes a very difficult question to give a better option