Re: [Question #668026]: detailed step-by-step tutorial for manual installation

Ricardo Lorenzoni is still having a problem:
I am looking for a tutorial to install yade without performing apt-get, manually installing the prerequisites, since I am using a server with multiple processors and cores, however, this equipment is getting inferior performance to that of a notebook. I believe that a manual installation would allow a gain in performance and efficiency in the use of resources. I tried performing the manual installation several times, however, due to my little knowledge, I must be doing something wrong.
Although you have an explanation of how to do the manual installation in the yade documentation, this explanation is vague and unintuitive. I believe that if someone has already done this installation before, they should have created a step-by-step guide, such a document would be of great help.