Re: [Question #668081]: Problem with matplotlib.pyplot

Son Pham Thai posted a new comment:
Hi Jan,

When I  recompiled with -DUSE_QT5=ON, I got cmake error:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:246 (FIND_PACKAGE):
  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5" with any of
  the following names:

    Qt5Config.cmake
    qt5-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "Qt5" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set "Qt5_DIR"
  to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "Qt5" provides a
  separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been installed.