Re: [Question #668192]: how does yade calculate the boundary displacement when I give a strain

dan.wang gave more information on the question:
In your Dr's paper, page 29, section 2.6, "periodic boundary condition"
it tells that:

according to the reference size s, corners(0,0,0) and transformation T,
which can be wrote as T+=T0+velGrad*dt*T0.

So how does the T work?  From the source code in Cell.cpp, I can hardly
know what does the variable "trsf" do next...

Thanks!