Re: [Question #668224]: Clarrifying output of tesselationWrapper for pore size

rhaven is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,
I compibled yade with the additional flag: -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS=-DTWOPHASEFLOW
Then, using the code below I am able to export details about the pore network.
    TwoPhase=TwoPhaseFlowEngine()
    TwoPhase.initialization()
    TwoPhase.savePoreNetwork()

To test it out, I took a packing of many clumps, and exported the pore network, then compressed the packing and exported the pore network again.
I then compare the two PoreBodyRadius.txt files which are saved out by ->savePoreNetwork(), I see there is a minor change, however, most of the pore radii have a value of 3.58352e-09 in both files.  (Both files are attached below)

Some hopefully useful info:
Screenshot of packing uncompressed:
http://pasteall.org/pic/c4ea0606ccf1f05d34fd2f4d3f137924
PoreBodyRadius.txt uncompressed:
http://pasteall.org/939654/text

Screenshot of packing compressed:
http://pasteall.org/pic/d0d01e9550c2c89c78872089682f72a8
PoreBodyRadius.txt compressed:
http://pasteall.org/939656/text

Do you know what I might be missing? Please let me know if I can provide
other clarifying information

many thanks
Jesse