[Question #668378]: Histogram of crack orientation

I'm recording all cracks from JCFpmPhys_JointedCohesiveFrictionalPM. What I want to plot is the histogram of crack orientation in diferent time steps.

>From the saved file  we have break iteration, the 3 coordinates of the contact point, the type, the mean radius of the 2 spheres, the 3 coordinates of the contact normal and nrg (I don't know what is it).

I think that the 3 coordinates of the contact normal is what I want, but I am not sure how it is calculated. For instance, It is from the moment of bond break?

Any suggestion to find out how is it calculated?
Thanks,
Luis