Re: [Question #668211]: Installing Yade from source code on AWS

Nima Goudarzi gave more information on the question:
Hi JIPEIQI,

Thanks for the reply. I need your help for installing from source.
Do you by chance have the steps for installation?? I tried to to
install the packages but as I explained for Bruno, it was not successful.
I also need to know which instance do you use. I currently
use t2.micro (free one) but this is even slower than my
own computer

Thanks so much for your help