Re: [Question #668838]: Converting triaxial Scripts to biaxial compression

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi, if you are speaking of plane strain conditions (i'm still unsure) then
yes it is possible, and easy since it corresponds simply to a target
strainrate =0 in one direction (I'm assuming you know the triaxal script
here).
I hope it helps.