Re: [Question #668838]: Converting triaxial Scripts to biaxial compression

Nima Goudarzi is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,

Actually yes. I think this is a plain strain condition. I've used your
triaxial scripts a lot (even with my own implemented contact model) but
now need to adjust the one which uses internal isotropic compaction to a
biaxial case (I don't mean that I need the internal compaction in 2D
case). I have a paper with biaxial dem simulation and need to compare
the results of my own contact model with that of the paper to make sure
that my model works great in 2d conditions also. Success in 2d
simulation here is also very critical for me in some other large scale
simulations in which I need to deposit millions of particles (in 3d) but
now that plane strain condition exists again. In close, I need the
adjusted script (conversion of triaxial to biaxial) to examine my
contact model. Any helps is highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Nima