Re: [Question #668957]: can we distinguish cracks of joints in jcfpmmat?

Luc Scholtès proposed the following answer:
Hi,

Currently, no distinction is made between cracks produced from "joint"
or "matrix" interactions.

What would be the expected outcomes of these identifications? More
pragmatically: How would you like to use this feature ? During
postprocessing (e.g in paraview) and/or in the internal recorder of the
law functor? Depending on what you need, we should be able to modify the
code accordingly.

Luc