Re: [Question #668957]: can we distinguish cracks of joints in jcfpmmat?

JIPEIQI is still having a problem:
Thank you for your reply, Luc.
If I understand correctly, the vtkRecorder will read the crack files of the law functor to generate the crack.vtu files. Am I correct?
So if I want to distinguish these cracks, I have to modify line 105 & 198 in JointedCohesiveFrictionalPM.cpp, which is
”file << boost::lexical_cast<string> ( scene->iter ) << " " << boost::lexical_cast<string> ( scene->time ) <<" "<< ........”
Of course I have to change the judgment condition.
After that,  do I have to re-install all of yade?