Re: [Question #668224]: Clarrifying output of tesselationWrapper for pore size

rhaven is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,
thank you for the reply. Im looking to get the maximum inscribed sphere which fits in the pore.
I confirmed that the output from savePoreNetwork() to the file PoreBodyRadius.txt, is generated by  the method
computePoreBodyRadius()
This method is described:
    // This routine finds the radius of the inscribed sphere within each pore-body
    // Following Mackay et al., 1972.
I looks like computePoreBodyRadius should calculate exactly what I am looking for.
Is there documentation or anyway to fine tune this method?
many thanks
Jesse