Re: [Question #668224]: Clarrifying output of tesselationWrapper for pore size

rhaven gave more information on the question:
A little more info which I hope clarifies the issue:
This image is a vizualization of the packing in blue and the maximum inscribed sphere fitting inside the pore in red
for an uncompressed packing:
http://pasteall.org/pic/ff406868e6a245c170983d6ebcd8082e

and for the compressed packing:
http://pasteall.org/pic/9aed9bec9c9e607f426b5e64a7532940

There are several things to note. There are a whole bunch of very small
inscribed spheres, these all have the same size (3.58352e-09). As well,
in the uncompressed packing one very large pore sphere is generated
which encompasses the entire packing. I am not sure where to start here.
Am I using computePoreBodyRadius incorrectly? Is this a known issue with
the method I can correct somehow?

your help always is appreciated
many thanks
Jesse