Re: [Question #668957]: can we distinguish cracks of joints in jcfpmmat?

Luc Scholtès proposed the following answer:
Hi Jipeiqi,

I am not sure this is what you wanted but the option for distinguishing
matrix and joint cracks when using Paraview for visualization is now
available:

https://github.com/yade/trunk/commit/59495d08527c9c3c4047726bb7a51da24422a754

Regarding your second point (use of moment at contact), it is actually
not related at all but I will nevertheless ask:

Why, in the first place, do you need/want to consider moment at
contacts? Why do you think it will make a difference? If it is related
to the related macroscopic behavior, I can already tell you that JCFPM
with the near neighbour feature provides much more realistic behaviors
than contact laws with moment (high ratios of UCS/UTS and non linear
failure envelopes).

Now, regarding the technical possibility to combine JCFPM and
cohesionMoment as you describe, I don't think this is possible.

Please open a dedicated thread if you want to discuss this aspect.

Cheers

Luc