Re: [Question #668957]: can we distinguish cracks of joints in jcfpmmat?

JIPEIQI is still having a problem:
Thank you for your reply, Luc.
In many papers, including Potyondy and Coundall, 2004; Zhang and Wong 2012 and mine own paper, they will point out paraller bond model (which is similar like cohesionMoment) can be envisioned as an area of springs, compared to a point of spring which can not resisit particle rotation in contact bond model. They think  paraller bond model is better to model cement-like materials without reason.
I test these two models yesterday by uniaxial compression test and Brazilian spilt test with same micro parameters. The uniaxial test has little difference and the Brazilian spilt test has about 20% difference. So basically, we cant say paraller bond model has much advantage over the contact bond model.

I want to  distinguish cracks of joints on the paraview. I noted you write a new value (onjoint) into the cracks.txt file. Then how can I distinguish them in the paraview(I'm not very familar with the paraview). Do you think I can just change the crack type to:
1>>  tensile crack of matriax
2>>shear crack of martriax
3>>tensile crack of joint
4>> shear crack of joint
The I can distinguish cracks by color of crack type in the paraview