Re: [Question #669824]: Problem about material

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi,

The error message suggests your Body #12 (with 12 as id) has a CpmMat material but a state attribute [1] of the generic State type/class [2].
This is not accepted as bodies with CpmMat should have a state attribute of the derived/inherited/more specialized CpmState class [3]

Once you check my guess is true (asking for O.bodies[12].state and
.material) the question is "how to consistently define a CpmState for
bodies with CpmMat" which I do not know the answer for, being not
familiar with concrete particle model.

Other answers will thus probably be necessary, and with this respect
it's somewhat inconvenient you did not provide us with a real MinimumWE
[4] ;-)

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Body.state
[2] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.State
[3] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.CpmState