Re: [Question #665314]: save/load precedure

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
>copy/paste from initial script

If it fits in a file, why would you generate a second file with the same
content?

Not a good idea. As the functions will be progressively modified and improved it will lead to different versions of them in different scripts in many cases (or painful editing to go change the same function in every scripts in the list, but pain is why people will forget that part). Same remark for parameters, instead of changing them in one place you have to change them in multiple places, it can make benchmark execution very difficult.
That's why I would suggest self-contained scripts like [1] in answer #6.
In my view the multiscript approach is not something we want to advise to standard yade users: no clear advantage over a single script, leads to bad practices such as duplicated code, generates a lot of questions on launchpad. In complex cases it may be required, but not here.
Bruno