[Question #669990]: error using saveVtk() to get tesselation geometry

Hi There,
I try to use saveVtk() to take a look at the tesselation geometry.

I have added the following when defining the engines :
FlowEngine(dead=1,label="flow"),#introduced as a dead engine for the moment, see 2nd section
GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper(active=1,timeStepUpdateInterval=100,timestepSafetyCoefficient=0.8),

and
try
	flow.saveVtk()

However I get the error: Triangulation does not exist. Sorry.

I have tried adding the tesselationwrapper as follows
	TW=TesselationWrapper()
	TW.triangulate()
	TW.computeVolumes()

	flow.saveVtk()

However I still get the same error. Is there another step missing which computes the triangulation and makes it available for saveVtk?

many thanks
Jesse