Re: [Question #669990]: error using saveVtk() to get tesselation geometry

rhaven is still having a problem:
I've tried using the TwoPhaseFlowEngine to obtain the inscribed spheres.
However I had issues where the pore sizes calculated were all very very
small. I guess this lead me to try to vizualise the pore structure by
exporting it to vtk. Perhaps these are all the same issue. For example I
have added :

TwoPhase=TwoPhaseFlowEngine()
TwoPhase.initialization()

to the script I posted on 2018-06-19 and I get the following error:
negative volume for an ordinary pore (temp warning, should still be safe)
*** stack smashing detected ***: /usr/bin/python terminated
Aborted (core dumped)

how do you suggest getting to the bottom of the triangulation/tesselation issue?
many thanks
Jesse