Re: [Question #670099]: parameter scaling

Jérôme Duriez posted a new comment:
With "I do not think anymore density scaling can be of a real help." in
#1, I meant that my current opinion is the following :

for strain controlled simulations, artificial increases in density in
order to increase time step eventually do not really help decreasing
computation cost (in terms of DEM iterations), because the imposed
strain rate has to be decreased in such a proportion that it cancels the
effect of a greater time step.