Re: [Question #670047]: Determining macro parameters in uniaxial compression

Aníbal Sánchez Numa posted a new comment:
Hello again:

I think I have already a worthy Young modulus. So I will focus now on
Poisson's ratio.... I'm rereading now one of your reply and I think the
most suitable for me would be to make a triaxial stress test (since
there is a Yade example available).. You wrote: "Or using triaxial
stress determine the bulk modulus again compute Poisson's ratio
comparing it to the value of Young's modulus." How would I determine
"bulk modulus" and how would I "compute ratio comparing it to the value
of Young's modulus"?? Again, your help will be really appreciated..

Cheers