[Question #670497]: path probleme for JointedCohesiveFrictionalPM.cpp

Hello

Just to report something a bit annoying for me.

I am doing multiple simulation using yade-batch. And I like to have all my file output for one run in the same folder.

I am using JointedCohesiveFrictionalPM.

In my script I do something like :

###
OUT=folder1/Sim1

O.engines=[
	InteractionLoop(
		....		[Law2_ScGeom_JCFpmPhys_JointedCohesiveFrictionalPM(smoothJoint=True,neverErase=1,recordCracks=True,Key=OUT,label='interactionLaw')]
	),
        VTKRecorder(iterPeriod=int(1),initRun=True,fileName=OUT+'-',recorders=['spheres','bstresses','cracks'],Key=OUT,label='saveSolid',dead=0)
]
##########
There is more in the ...... but for clarity I just put what is necessary.

The thing is like this it does not record the crack using "Law2_ScGeom_JCFpmPhys_JointedCohesiveFrictionalPM" because in this file Key must be a file without folder path.

You can see this in JointedCohesiveFrictionalPM.cpp line 30
############
string fileCracks = "cracks_"+Key+".txt";
############
It cannot work in my case beacause it give "cracks_folder1/Sim1.txt" and the folder "cracks_folder1" doesn t exist.

I wonder if I can change this line by :
############
string fileCracks = ""+Key+"_cracks.txt";
############
which can be better for me. But do I have to change this also somewhere else ?
For instance in VTKrecorder line 1058
string fileCracks = "cracks_"+Key+".txt";
because overwise it will not find the file.

I hope my understand me and my questions are :
Is there an other way to export all the result from one simulation in one folder ?
How do you propose to do it or do you need to modified the code ?

Thanks a lot
Thomas