Re: [Question #670497]: path probleme for JointedCohesiveFrictionalPM.cpp

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi,

In my case, I used to put all VTK files in different folders for the
different jobs of the batch simulation (the different runs as you said),
and to have all "cracks*.txt" in the same parent folder.

Then, it was OK for me to define different Key attributes as "Sim1", ...
and to define the different fileName attributes as "folder1/", or (why
not ?) "Sim1/".

Doing so, I identified the cracks txt file because of their file name,
and the VTK files thanks to the folder they were in (all "spheres*.vtu"
files for all the runs were just named "spheresItNumber.vtu" files)

I understand this is not exactly what you want. All this is just a
matter of taste and I may agree you have a better taste than I used to
have. I think having things flavored the way you describe requires
changing the code.

Then, in case the above "solution" is not satisfying for you, I would
suggest to open a discussion on yade-dev mailing list, hoping to catch
therein all JCFpm users' attention.

Jérôme