Re: [Question #670497]: path probleme for JointedCohesiveFrictionalPM.cpp

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
>It cannot work in my case beacause it give "cracks_folder1/Sim1.txt"
and the folder "cracks_folder1" doesn t exist.

It is a bit of a naive implementation to hardcode a write-path to a folder without checking/creating if it exists or not, but it exists in Yade in a few places unfortunately. You can make it work with a mkdir in your scripts.
But still, it is not a very nice feature for a program to pop up new folders here and there without a way to control it. The default should write in current path.

A good fix would be to add a "folder" attribute to the class, make it "" by default, then:
string fileCracks = folder+"_cracks_"+Key+".txt";

Or even simpler (and that's done in many classes), declare a variable "filename" (default "cracks_"),  which can then be just a name or also path+name:
string fileCracks = filename+Key+".txt";
then later:
filename = "~/path/cracks_"

We could patch yade sources if you spend the time to fix this and send
us the changes.

Bruno