Re: [Question #669990]: error using saveVtk() to get tesselation geometry

rhaven posted a new comment:
My apologies that the script is convoluted. Ive had to merge many
scripts into one to make a single MWE that doesnt rely on any external
files. However your description is correct. I create a clump, add it to
the simulation save it. Then delete everything again to before moving on
to create a new clump.

Once I have created a clump I want to have information from the
tesselation. When I just create a particle cloud with makeCloud I dont
have an issue running the tesselationwrapper or twophaseflowengine.
However when I try to run it on the clump I get those segmentations
faults.

The if __name__=="__main__":
doesnt have an effect on the script it just lets me the python file and use the functions in other scripts. Sorry for including it

I really would appreciate your continued help on this question.