Re: [Question #669990]: error using saveVtk() to get tesselation geometry

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
> delete everything again to before moving on to create a new clump

If it crashes on clump n°1 then there is no need for the MWE to erase and restart.
If it crashes on clump n°X then send a MWE using only clump n°X.

> when I try to run it on the clump I get those segmentations faults.

May I point out that the warnings+segfault which popped up in #19 had
never been mentioned before and I have no reason to believe it is
related to saveVtk() or anything else discussed previously?

> The if __name__=="__main__": doesnt have an effect on the script

Why is it in the script then?

> I really would appreciate your continued help on this question.

No sorry. Please keep this question closed. When you have things cleared out maybe try another question which will follow strictly every bit of [1] (especially point 3).
Good luck
Bruno

[1] https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask