Re: [Question #670255]: Modelling a Homogenous slope with properties of rock

Shivpreet sharma is still having a problem:
Hello Luc,

For more explanation of  this line I have attached link you can check it
out what i want to express "But it's doesn't help me because he was
adding in left out space which doesn't consist facets."

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IBQqJTuRz3V6gChYdd9wmkCD3ryS0Z2e/view?usp=sharing

Also I have tried execution of above code but the similar result is
obtaining which I have showed in above link.

I have attached my Drawing STL and GTS format

STL: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TLK-Ewmol77RbGp8s5ccYXPZxs_m96Wh/view?usp=sharing
GTS: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z1UZb3XQJsWTr3f6jWaqTdz1fBj56PJN/view?usp=sharing

After reading your code even I have tried drawing my model using mesh modelling in autocad but the result are same.
I have attached that drawing link also:

STL: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T4AXqsq184CWXvw_MI_20SG6Xx7AAuaJ/view?usp=sharing
GTS: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M1gf0QdXSbDHfAOcdlzHeev60YhnECSR/view?usp=sharing

Result Link: