Re: [Question #670255]: Modelling a Homogenous slope with properties of rock

Luc Scholtès proposed the following answer:
The problem comes from your gts file: the facets are wrongly orientated
so the packing function fills the outside inside of the inside. I guess
this is something that you can change directly in the mesh generator.

ANW, have a look at this previous thread:

I just did what Jan suggested (comment #5) with your gts file and it
works (with the script I provided above).

 Thank you Jan ;)

Luc